Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm loving it :)

hey there :)

here for a proper post.

I'm loving it :) nopes. not a macdonalds' advertisement.
SOT has been really enjoyable.
We just finished the book on Songs of Solomon (SOS).
The entire book; 8 chapters, broke down, verse by verse, the meaning behind each word and what it meant. it was a fresh insight, a great reminder. Next to the Psalms, SOS would probably be my next favourite book. As the faith relationship is taken up a notch, to understand what we will be facing, from a day-to-day basis. it's been a very awesome session. i feel ;)

My team just had a BBQ session. It was just lovely :) I'm with a great team of people, and i'm looking forward to forge deep friendships with them. :)

Bunch of awesome people! :)

it's been a little tough at work though. I've been feeling a little unwilling to head to work. Doing work for just 4 hours, i feel inefficient and useless. It gets a little frustrating to be not able to complete the work as i don't have time on my side.

Assignments are also starting to pile up. :X
We have like 100 comprehension style questions to do for SOS!! :X haha!
ok. gotta head back the books.
God bless! :)

No comments: