If you wanna know my opinions about this whole issue, well, here's my two-cents-worth.
I feel that what Jack Neo did to his wife and family is wrong. and bad.
I feel that his wife is really noble to forgive him. (probably very much cuz of the children)
I know that i might not be that big-hearted and forgiving IF this happens to me.
I feel that, it is not for us to judge this whole episode.
People are not God and they make mistakes.
Some mistakes are more serious than others, if the actual party already chose to forgive, who are you to comment much further?
I feel, we should not compare his profession to his personal life.
He made you enjoy the movies/shows he created and produced. period.
Think about it. he is really good at his work.
It's just because he's a celebrity, so everything is magnified. He's definitely not the first cheating person i know about.
so just chill~
give that guy and his family a break.
They need all the peace and support they can rally.
P.S: I'm probably so easy on this cuz it's not happening to me.
P.P.S: I really feel for his children. imagine the emotional and mental trauma they have to go through.
that's all.
won't comment much further.
ciaos.
No comments:
Post a Comment