met my grandparents and brought them out for dinner with the family.
then met up the besties at ying's place.
we cooked our own meals cuz the house was empty. hehe. =p
celebrated being MYT. something random, just for fun. ying was craving for cakes and the sale lady asked we wanted candles, so we just asked for three. all for fun! =plaughed.
laughed harder.
laughed some more. haha!
love them loads. <3
then met my cousin for a 'lil pampering session. hehe. my aunt (her mom) cooked so i had dinner there. yummilicious food! yum!yum! :)
and we had the 1st CG meeting of the year! up in the north! a big deal for me. haha! =p
i felt that it was good. as always.
set the focus.
shared our goals and intentions.
trusting that it will come true. :)
then! Pastor broke news and told us, WE GOT OUR LAND!
the one we've been trusting and praying for. prime location! fantastic facilities! but we can't get full details YET. some signed agreement. will only know more in March.
I believe all of us are REALLY excited. :)
so 2010 is getting more and more exciting! :)
March - Building details + Building Fund
Apr - Holly! Birthday abroad!
May - Asia Conference!
1st half is already SO exciting!
Keeping hopes up!
Keeping faith strong!
Keeping smiles on!
I love my God.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
love, love and love!
keeps me moving. :)
hear the cries of my heart Lord... ... ... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment