Hello! :)
I just wanna say I think I had a good day today :)
I managed to close and balance the bigger set of books and helped in the one that I always do. Though I had to OT to clear some things, I feel quite good :)
Plus! I had wanted to go for this recital by Tay Kewei but we were a step late so we(me and bear) did not get the tics cuz it was sold out. The last time she had a gathering, I was in London and was not able to attend. So I just tried to give sistic a call and hoped they have some but to no avail but they kept my contact and said they will put me on a waiting list. I kind of gave up already but they called me this afternoon just when I was about the finish with closing! Made my day! :p
I just wanna also now give a word of thanks! :)
Suat wei - thanks for that sms! Encouraged me alot!
Bear - the constant jiayou-ing on tweets and sms
Krisy - the random email :)
Grace - the random testings and HI-s
Lijia - that concerned random phone call
People on twitter that cracks me up namely AK & ah gong :)
Joelle - your company for the movie date <3
The prayer angels - I seriously can feel the undeniable peace.
Last but not least..
My darling besties - more than words... :)
xoxo(brain-dead/exhausted)
tabs v^•^v
No comments:
Post a Comment